Philip excelled himself again with dinner tonight. Healthy and tasty.
I asked him for the recipe and I decided to take the time to type it up.
Recipe: Stuffed chicken thighs with goats cheese feta, asparagus and garlic
- Chicken thigh fillet
- three cubes of Goats Milk feta
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic
- asparagus spears, broken to fit
- kale (or other green)
- lemon juice
- Tenderise and thin out the chicken thigh fillet
- Added the cubes of feta and crushed garlic.
- Arranged the asparagus to fit
- Wrap up the thigh fillet and tie with kitchen string
- Heat the oil and cook the chicken
- Serve with boiled kale seasoned with salt, pepper and lemon juice