Zucchini and Feta Fritters
Delicious zucchini and feta fritters are great for snacks or as a side dish with salad or vegetables.
- 6 zucchini
- 1 cup gluten-free plain flour
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 200g crumbled fetta
- 3 whisked eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 finely chopped green shallots
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1/3 cup chopped dill
- sour cream
- 1/2 cup gluten-free cornflour
- Grate 6 zucchinis and place in a colander. Sprinkle with 2 tsp salt and stand for 10 minutes. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible and place in a large bowl.
- Add 1 cup gluten-free plain flour, 1/2 cup gluten-free cornflour, 1 tsp gluten-free baking powder, 4 finely chopped green shallots, 200g crumbled fetta, 1 cup grated parmesan, 3 whisked eggs, 1/3 cup chopped dill and pepper to taste.
- Heat 1/3 cup olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. When hot, drop tablespoonfuls of the mixture into the oil and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve with sour cream and dill.
You can substitute gluten flour if you are not gluten intolerant