Hi Everyone! If you know me then you know me well, you’ll know that I love Essential Oils and that I support Australian businesses. I wanted to share with you about the Australian Essential Oils and Botanical Gifts Favourites Gift Set which includes their three (3) most popular Australian Native 100% Pure, single-origin oils.
Not only do they smell wonderful they are also beneficial for health and well-being. Perfect as a gift for someone you love or as a great starter kit for yourself. Presented in a lovely gift box.
They set includes:
- Eucalyptus Blue Gum (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Lemon Myrtle (Backhousia citriodora)
- Rosalina Lavender Tea Tree (Melaleuca ericifolia).
Eucalyptus Blue Gum also is known as Eucalyptus globulus. A wonderful Australian Essential Oil. Use for colds, cough, flu, runny nose, ease breathing. It is a virus fighter, immune booster, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic and much much more. Uses include:
– Diffuse: Add 2 to 4 drops in an oil burner or vaporiser
– Shower: 2-3 drops in your shower in the morning and breathe in the healing steam. It has a minty and refreshing aroma that can help clear your air passageways.
– Bath: Place 8 drops into 3 handfuls of bath salt and disperse, or add 8 drops whole milk or vodka to disperse the oil.
– Room Deodorizer: Add 15 drops per 50ml distilled water and spray as desired. Excellent benchtop and stainless steel cleaner. Dissolves grease and sticky residue, rid your home of harmful chemicals.
– Personal protection use in a cool-mist/ultrasonic diffuser to keep the germs at bay.
– General: Use in an oil burner, air purifier, air freshener, potpourri, massage oil, bath, add drops to laundry washing or floor washing water, great in removing sticker and bandage residues. Stainless steel cleaner, remove stains, removes biro/texta and grease marks from clothing, assist in removing chewing gum.
– Massage: Use 10 to 25 drops per 100ml of Macadamia Nut carrier oil.
Backhousia citriodora is uplifting, relaxing and calming and removes bad room smells. Use 2 to 4 drops in an oil burner. Other uses: air purifier, air freshener, potpourri, massage oil, bath, vacuum cloth bag, floor washing water, dishwashing liquid, excellent food flavouring. Use 1 drop into a bath. For massage, use 5 drops per 100ml of carrier oil. Lemon Myrtle is anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, non-acidic, has high levels of vitamin C, relieves cramps, spasms, rheumatism, headaches, fevers and have an anti-cancer effect. Lemon myrtle also has been found to be beneficial to muscles and connective tissue, for reducing cellulite, and to strengthen the immune system. Wow, all that in one tree that grows wild in our back yard.
ROSALINA – LAVENDER TEA TREE
The best-kept secret is Melaleuca ericifolia. It is a beautiful combination of lavender and tea tree, all in one bush. Rosalina is a unique and relatively new Australian essential oil.
Rosalina essential oil is similar to Lavender but strikingly fresher. It is wonderfully calming and pleasant. Renowned international aromatherapist, Dr Daniel Peneol rates Rosalina essential oil as another of Australia’s finest gifts to the aromatic world.
10% OFF COUPON
Purchase your Australian essential oils favourites gift set today
The oils, when purchased separately, total $42. The trio is usually $40 as a set but if you use the code ‘Aninstant‘ you will receive 10% OFF! That’s only $36 for my 3 favourite essential oils! Bargain! Let me know when you buy one. You won’t be disappointed!