I recently purchased some Matcha (Green Tea) Powder from Aussie Health Products and I have been having fun testing recipes with it.
This recipe by Living Well Mom was simple to make and delicious. I encourage you to try it.
“A delicious blend of green tea and coconut, these Matcha Green Tea Energy Bites are a perfect way to perk you up any time of the day! Plus, this recipe requires less than 5 minutes to make! It’s also refined sugar-free, dairy-free, gluten-free and Paleo friendly.
If you love green tea, you’re going to love these tasty Matcha Green Tea Energy Balls.
They’re simple to make – requiring just a few minutes to whip up and the result is a delicious blend of coconut and green tea flavor that will give you a gentle boost of energy anytime you need it!
(Note: if you’re not a fan of green tea, you probably won’t like these…just saying.)”
How to make Matcha Green Tea Energy Bites:
What You’ll Need:
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 4 Tbsp almond flour
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup, more or less to taste*
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp matcha green tea (the color will vary depending on the matcha brand you use)
This recipe is incredibly simple to make. All you need is a food processor
- Put all the ingredients in your food processor and blend
- Roll into 1″ balls and you’re ready to enjoy your matcha green tea energy bites!
Notes: Photography and Recipe by Living Well Mom