We revisited Oriental Expression for their Yum Cha since we loved it so much last time.
- Aromatic duck pancakes (plate of aromatic pork with pancakes (4)
- Garlic king prawns (4 – $5.50)
- Tempura king prawns (4 – $5.50)
- BBQ Meat Platter (BBQ Duck and Pork – $12)
- Vegetarian Tofu with Satay sauce (8 pieces – $5.50)
- Scallop and vegetable dim sims (4 – $5.50)
Aromatic Duck pancake was as delicious as it had been on Valentines Day when it was part of Peking Duck banquet.
The garlic king prawns and tempura king were delicious. I would definitely order them again. BBQ Meat platter was amazing value and would make a good starter for a group whilst they make up their mind on what to order. The pork was done in a char sui style and the duck had a delightfully crispy skin and lots of flavour.
The vegetarian tofu was creamy and silky with satay sauce which was used with other yum cha meals as well. We ended on the delicious scallop and vegetable dim sims which we had ordered last time.
A lovely yum cha experience washed down with an Iced Bubble Green Tea